See What We Have To Offer
Here at Command Construction, we strive to be the best at all we do. Below is a list of the different services we provide.
Command Construction’s experienced project managers understand that focused planning of every detail is required at the start of a new project.
Command Construction offers knowledgeable consulting in every area of the concrete construction planning process:
- Setting project goals and assessing customer expectations
- Advising on the constructability of a project
- Creating accurate project budgets
- Preparing project cost analysis
- Providing estimating and bidding services
- Providing design/ build services
- Offering value engineering options
- Generating original design and construction ideas
- Obtaining necessary permits, approvals or documentation for regulatory agencies
- Carrying out a thorough site analysis
- Establishing schedules that ensure efficiency and expediency
- Estimating and bidding projects with precision
The Command Construction team’s goal in the construction phase is the same as the client’s--to get the job done right with no mistakes and no delays.
On the jobsite, the Command Construction team is intently focused on every detail:
- Establishing the highest standards of project quality control with attention to consistency and compliance
- Providing hands-on supervision by Command Construction owner and project managers
- Implementing an organized management plan to ensure all details and deadlines are met
- Producing a wide variety of superior products including but not limited to foundations, slab on grade, slab on deck, walls, site concrete and paving, curb and gutter, machine foundations and light pole bases
- Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment to provide cutting-edge solutions to construction challenges
- Communicating constantly with customers, general contractors and subcontractors
- Conducting a detailed inspection of the work before finalizing the project
- Turning out a quality project in a timely manner
- Creating a culture of safety above and beyond minimum requirements
Closing the project with the full satisfaction of the client is Command Construction’s strategy for building lasting client relationships.
The Command Construction policy is to ensure that no detail is overlooked when the job is finished:
- Completing a final project quality assurance analysis
- Providing a warranty on Command Construction workmanship
- Developing long-term relationships benefitting clients and contractors